April 3, 2011

You Came in With the Breeze, On Sunday Morning, You Sure Have Changed Since Yesterday

Day 006.
The weather outside was beautiful, but we spent most of our day inside. We went to a new church about 10 minutes away. It was really a good time and made me think quite a bit. It even had an electric guitar! That really surprised me. 
After church, we did laundry (see picture above) and visited family since we had a few things to drop off. Writing down what we did seems like a normal Sunday, but I felt very productive today. We still have a ton of dishes in the sink that need to be washed... tomorrow is another day!

My new ring modeled by my lovely husband. <3

1 comment:

  1. That laundry picture is so pretty! I could not for the life of me figure out what it was before reading!!

    And hahaha, you should buy a matching ring for Andrew - it just looks so good on his finger! haha ;P But really, that is a very pretty ring :)

    ReplyDelete