June 9, 2012

Kaylee's 16th birthday!

This post is definitely long overdue. On April 12th, 2012, my beautiful sister-niece turned 16! I can't believe how fast we are growing and I can't wait to see where life takes her in the future years. I hope this year brings happiness, strength, and growth for you as you embark on the tumultuous journey through your prime teenage years. I will always love you and laugh with you!






This is the montage of my gift. The card said to ask for my phone, which had her present's details pulled up. 
She found out I got her tickets to see Drake and obviously as you can see from the pictures, she was ecstatic and over the moon (and a little teary eyed). I am so glad I was able to do something like this for her since her mom gave me so many amazing opportunities and memories that will last a lifetime. 





How many more days till your birthday now? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment