November 2, 2015

Grateful November - Day 1 & 2

As you all know probably know, American Thanksgiving (for those not American...) is at the end of this month. During this time we are supposed to give thanks (I know, such a creative wording for the holiday). Well, I've always seen these ideas where people post things they are grateful for each day and this year, I want to try it.

November 1st, 2015
- I am thankful for an easy pregnancy this past year because after birth was hard on me. Physically and emotionally and I just didn't prepare for that. It took many months to feel even remotely like myself. I thought I read everything and knew most of what it would be like, but you can't really prepare for it without being through it.

November 2nd, 2015
- I am grateful for daylight savings. I know there are many parents who are like WHAT?! I am grateful because I got to see Arwen before I left this morning (though apparently she was super grumpy for Andrew... sorry!) and she was so tired before bed and from me trying to keep her up a bit longer, that she cuddled and almost fell asleep in my arms again. 

Obviously there are more things I am thankful for today/yesterday, but these are the ones that stood out to me. So, what are you thankful for on this November day? 

No comments:

Post a Comment