November 10, 2015

5 more days of Grateful November

Um, I have been grateful, I just haven't posted about it!

November 6th, 2015
- I am thankful for my first Goddaughter, Viktoria Noelle. It was her birthday and although I don't get to see her nearly as often as I would like, she deserves to know that she is so so loved by her Dommy. Love you VikVik!!

November 7th, 2015
- I am grateful for new friends. We got together with a few new friends that live down the road and it was great to get to know each other. Although I am not the best person at small talk, it was great to start to build a relationship.

November 8th, 2015
- I am thankful for falling leaves. Although at the time I may not have been, it was some great family time picking them up. Andrew was blowing the leaves and I was the compactor into the leaf bags while Arwen hung out in her stroller/Bumbo and Moose ran around in the fenced yard. Getting stuff done for the win!

November 9th, 2015
- I am grateful for best friends. Mine is wonderful and often knows what to say to soothe my soul. <3

November 10th, 2015
- I am grateful for the time to stop and slow down this morning. I was already running late when I left and a light turned on, so I pulled over and tried to figure out what it meant. Apparently, cars now have a light that alerts you that your tire has low pressure. Well, I had a flat, which meant I had to wait for AAA to come, but it gave me more time with Arwen and Andrew and for that, I am always grateful.


No comments:

Post a Comment