May 5, 2011

Kiss a Wookie, Kick a Droid

 Day 038. 
I know, I know. This should have been yesterday seeing as it was Star Wars Day (May the Fourth be with you), but I forgot, plus I had such awesome pictures yesterday. Perhaps tomorrow I shall be all Cinco de Mayo related pictures. Who knows. 

This is the second week we've been going to what is called the Alpha course and it is an introduction to the Christian faith and already I have begun to love it. It asks many questions that I have asked myself, either to Andrew or just to myself because I was scared/nervous/etc. The Pastor that runs it is hilarious and so sweet and caring and the people at our table (around 10 people) are so different from me, yet we all have similar feelings and thoughts and questions. Anyway, I highly recommend it if you feel dumb about religion or even if you just have questions of a spiritual nature. 

If you couldn't guess, this post was inspired by Andrew. He got the lego set from Santa and just built it a week ago. He has been begging me to take a picture of it and I decided tonight was a good night. After a long, hard, frustrating day, tonight was a good, thoughtful night. 

 They're zooming into space!!

No comments:

Post a Comment