May 7, 2011

And It Came to Me Then That Every Plan is a Tiny Prayer to Father Time...Love is Watching Someone Die

 Day 040.
Emotions were running high today. I did walked 3 miles with Team Eddison Alleen for the March of Dimes this morning/afternoon. It was quite a nice day for a walk, but when we got back to the Hatchshell it started hailing and raining. It was a great experience as always and the cause means so much to me. 
 The T-shirts are team wore. My best friend designs them each year and each year they turn out so fantastic. We've been walking each year for 5 years!!
 I thought this picture was adorable and came out really, really well. 

 After the March for Babies, Andrew and I went home, relaxed a bit, then went to a benefit for the American Cancer society in honor of his best friend/coworker's mom. She died of breast cancer last year, so they were raising money for Relay for Life. I'm quite sure they made a lot of money for an equally great charity. 
Lots and lots and lots of love to our family and friends today and every day. We wouldn't be where we are without their support and I have a feeling they wouldn't be where they are either. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment