January 9, 2019

Orla Michaela - Four Months


You are such a happy, happy baby Orla. The first time you really laughed was at your sister playing peekaboo with you. I had played with you earlier in the day and made you smile so I suggested Arwen play with you. We were eating dinner and we all just stopped and listened to that beautiful laugh. You also squeal and grunt often. You will whine if nobody is paying too much attention to you. 

Also, my mom brain didn't realize you wore this outfit for your 3 month pictures too... 


You moved into your own room and crib this month. It was an adjustment for you, but you are back to sleeping relatively well. Still haven't slept through the night ever though. I keep thinking about a light at the end of a tunnel. Eventually you will get there.

You also laugh whenever Arwen crys. It is really pretty funny and fortunately it makes Arwen calm down and laugh too. 

Can you tell where Arwen is? 

You had your first airplane ride to celebrate Thanksgiving with Uncle Jon and Auntie Kristi! You did very well and barely cried - mostly slept on the plane. 


You wore the same outfit Arwen did when she was small, but it was a bit big for you. Still cute! 


You are just gorgeous and I can't get over how beautiful your eyes are!! 

I think I had a similar dress when I was a baby, so when I found this at a consignment shop, I scooped it up! 

You got sick for the first time and had some breathing issues. We only had to use the nebulizer twice and you actually did pretty well with it! 

You also met your other uncles and aunties and Auntie Manda stole you the whole time. :)

Comparisons: 
Top left: 1 month
Top Right: 2 months
Bottom left: 3 months
Bottom right: 4 months

Arwen VS Orla



No comments:

Post a Comment