January 20, 2019

Orla Michaela - Five Months

What a joy you are, my Orla girl! You barely cry - only when overtired. You still don't sleep, but you are super cute and I am really, really hoping that changes when you start eating food or get older. 

You are certainly getting more hair and I am getting more and more curious as to what color it is. It is definitely darker than Arwen's, but appears to have an orange tint to it! Time will tell. 

You are very close to rolling over from back to belly, but not quite there. You sit pretty well on your own and most likely if you are left sitting up long enough, you will start sucking on your toes. 

Everytime I see this picture, I giggle. 


When Arwen goes to preschool, you 'talk' to me a bit, but when she gets home, you are just so much happier. You two just make each other smile and laugh and I will try to soak this all in before the inevitable fighting starts. 

You love watching people eat and are getting very interested in eating yourself. Only one more month, Orla!
 I want to clarify that I have a happy picture of Arwen with Orla here too, but this is Orla's blog post.  😜

 
 It was your first Christmas!! We got to see all of our family and you slept for a lot of it. Next year, it will be even better. 

Some favorite pictures from the month:

 We saw Disney on Ice and you were very intrigued with all the dancing. You, again, fell asleep through most of it, but it was really a great show. 
Look at that head control (and not at the giant mess of our living room)!


Sister matching rainbow jammies!

 We went hiking and a random hail storm happened. My camera battery died, but I did get this adorable photo! 
 Orla in Mommy's wedding dress! 

Now comparison between Arwen (L) and Orla (R):

No comments:

Post a Comment