September 29, 2011

And We Told Each Other We Would Be Forever ... And Now We Know That It’s Hard But Better Together

 Day 194.
I wasn't sure if I liked the black and white or the actual color on the top photo, so I included both! I'm kind of excited that I can take color pictures soon! 
Funny little story for you. We were low on food in the house, I had the day off, and Andrew was sleeping, so i figured it was a good time to go to the grocery store. I get there and there are a lot more people than you would think on a Thursday afternoon at the grocery store. It had been raining, but it was still warm out so I wore my flip flops. As I was walking up to the store, I slipped and fell straight on my butt/hip/side area. It didn't hurt, but about 7 different people asked me if I was ok. Then, I go get all the groceries and I am checking out when I remember my debit card is at home. I end up putting all the groceries on hold while I drive back home, get my card, and then pay for my groceries. What a day!
On the other hand, Andrew is doing a little bit better. He tries to be in good spirits, but I think that helps the healing process go by faster. I so wish I could have tomorrow off too to just take care of him. But alas, I have work, then a test on Saturday. 




No comments:

Post a Comment