March 31, 2011

And the Snow is Coming Down, On Our New England Town

Day 003.
I took some indoors pictures this afternoon, but by night fall it had begun snowing! I went out to get pictures of the snow falling only it turns out I am a horrible night photographer. Definitely something I have to start working on. I really like the first picture, but it reminds me of fall. It is not fall. Not. At. All. 

Above is one of the better night pictures. I reiterate I need to practice/read more on the subject of night photography.

Although I hate, hate, hate the cold, I do not mind snow. Snow falling is so pretty and elegant, but when it sticks to the ground and the tow trucks muddy it up... not so pretty or elegant. Also, it is not cool to have a bajillion snow storms in one winter. Come on Mother Nature, are you about done yet? Above is one of the better night pictures. I reiterate I need to practice/read more on the subject of night photography. 

Below is what I consider to be a classic snow picture. Everyone who sees snow has probably taken a picture quite like this one.  

1 comment:

  1. Aah! Seriously! This must be Mother Nature's April Fools' joke. NOT FUNNY!

    Also, spring often reminds me of fall. At least at first. The snow melts, and all the fallen leaves trapped under it for months start blowing int he wind again. Nothing has quite started growing yet. Season confusion.

    These pictures are beautiful! Even if I AM sick of snow! :)

    ReplyDelete